71 Acres, Bold Springs – Walton County

This property has a gently rolling topo with approximately 60% in established pasture, which is fenced and cross-fenced. The remaining 40% is wooded and contains a small pond. A marvelous 3 bed, 2 bath home, built in 1975, lies on the property along with a very well-built and functional storage shed. Located on Loth Wages Road, it is convenient to Atlanta, Gwinnett County, and Athens via Hwy 316 and U.S. Hwy 78. It’s location makes it convenient to the beautiful downtowns of Monroe, Athens, and Lawrenceville, offering many dining and shopping options.

Property Details

Price: $840,000
Address: 610 Loth Wages Road
City: Dacula
State: Georgia
County: Walton
Property Type: Land + House
Size: 71 Acres
Zoning: A-1
Future Use:
Utilities: County Water, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, Internet
Divisible: No

Additional Features:

Property Map